The Boneyard Net
Records for 2020-01-29, 22:00 PDT
Tonight's Questions and Answers:
- When a hurricane hits land, it is usual for tornadoes to spawn. Which type of tornadoes are usually correlated with this event?
- a) F-1 ****
- b) F-2
- c) F-3
- Which U.S. state has the most tornadoes annually?
- a) Texas ****
- b) Oklahoma
- c) Kansas
- If there are several earthquakes in a row, what is the name of the largest of these earthquakes?
- a) mainshock ****
- b) aftershock
- c) foreshock
- Which U.S. state is statistically most likely to be hit by a tsunami?
- a) Hawaii ****
- b) California
- c) Florida
Check-ins / Answers:
(Y=Checked in, E=Early Check in, L = Late Check in)
- PNR1005 - Kevin - (Y) - Net Control
- KK4BFM - Captain Bob - (Y) - Answers: A,C,A,A
- KM4OPK - Nelson - (Y) - Answers: C,B,A,A
- PNR1006 - Dawn - (Y) -
- PNR555 - Trucker - (Y) - Answers: A,B,B,A
- PNR433 - Spaceman - (Y)
- PNR928 - Iceland - (Y) - Answers: C,B,A,C