The Boneyard Net
Records for 2020-02-19, 22:00 PDT
Tonight's Questions and Answers:
- Which Roman god was either depicted as a plump cherub with a bow and arrow, or as a handsome teenager?
- a) Diana
- b) Cupid****
- c) Vesta
- In Japan, what do women give men on Valentine’s Day?
- a) Sushi
- b) Chocolates****
- c) Spankings
- Today we associate love with the heart, but this wasn’t always the case. In medieval times, which internal organ was believed to cause love?
- a) The Brain
- b) The Liver****
- c) The Kidneys
Bonus "Lightning Round" questions:
- Who was the legendary monk who invented champagne?
- Dom Perignon.
- Which was Shakespeare’s most romantic play?
- Romeo and Juliet.
- What kind of flowers are traditionally given to symbolize love?
- Red roses
- What other gift sometimes accompanies a bouquet of red roses?
Check-ins / Answers:
(Y=Checked in, E=Early Check in, L = Late Check in)
- PNR113 - Patrick - Net Control
- PNR4553 - Dave - Early Check in
- PNR1005 - Kevin - B,A,A
- PNR1006 - Dawn - B,A,A
- PNR433 - Spaceman - No answers
- PNR555 - Trucker - B,B,A - Bonus Answer #3
- PNR298 - Walter - B,B,C
- KK4BFM - Captain Bob - B,C,C - Bonus Answer #2
- PNR2795 - Nelson - B,B,C
- PNR6969 - Kevin2 - B,,C,C - Bonus Answer #1 - Bonus Answer #3