The Boneyard Net
Records for 2020-03-05, 22:00 PDT
Tonight's Questions and Answers:
- Which of the following items was owned by the fewest U.S. homes in 1990?
- a) home computer
- b) compact disk player ****
- c) cordless phone
- d) dishwasher
- During the 1980s for six consecutive years what breed of dog was the most popular in the U.S.?
- a) cocker spaniel ****
- b) German shepherd
- c) Labrador retriever
- d) poodle
- In 1985, five percent of U.S. households had telephone answering machines. By 1990 what percentage of homes had answering machines?
- a) 10 percent
- b) 15 percent
- c) 31 percent ****
- d) 51 percent
- Which of these characters turned 40 years old in 1990?
- a) Charlie Brown ****
- b) Bugs Bunny
- c) Mickey Mouse
- d) Fred Flintstone
- When Mt. St. Helens erupted on May 18, 1980, how many people were killed?
- a) 1
- b) 57 ****
- c) 571
- d) 5711
- The Brownie Box Camera introduced by Eastman Kodak in 1900 had a retail price of what?
- a) $1 ****
- b) $5
- c) $10
- d) $20
Check-ins / Answers:
(Y=Checked in, E=Early Check in, L = Late Check in)
PNR433 - Spaceman - (Y) - Net Controller
KK4BFM - Captain Bob - (Y) - Answers: A,A,C - D,A,A
PNR1005 - Kevin - (Y) - Answers: D,C,D - B,D,D
PNR1006 - Dawn - (Y) - Answers: D,C,D - B,D,D
PNRWalter - checked in
PNR709 - Jim - (Y) - Answers: A,A,D - A,B,D
Paul Woodworker - (Y) - Answers: A,D,D - B,A,B