The Boneyard Net
Records for 2019-07-03, 22:00 PDT
Tonight's Questions and Answers:
1) What historical event do Americans celebrate on the 4th of July?
a) An official signing of the Declaration of Independence
b) George Washington's Birthday
c) The first shots of the American Revolution
d) The formal adoption of the Declaration of Independence ****
2) When were fireworks first used in an official July 4th celebration?
a) 1776 ****
3) In which country was Captain Henry Morgan Born?
c) Wells ****
4) Which one of the following Pirates was a real pirate? (Not fictional)
a) Jack Sparrow
b) Black Beard ****
c) Davey Jones
5) In which year was the Declaration of Independence adopted?
b) 1776 ****
6) Which department store chain has sponsored New York's annual Fourth of July firework display since 1976
b) Macy's ****
c) JC Penney's
7) In the 1996 movie "Independence Day", who played the role of Captain Steven Hiller?
a) Jeff Goldblum
b) Will Smith ****
c) Randy Quaid
Check-ins / Answers:
(Y=Checked in, E=Early Check in, L = Late Check in)
PNR115 - Patrick - (Y - Net Control)
PNR433 - Spaceman - (Y - Assistant Net Control)
PNR 1005 - Kevin - E
PNR1006 - Dawn - E
TF3VG / KP928 - Walter - E
NR4552 - David - (Y) - No answers
KK4BFM - Captain Bob - (Y) - Answers: A,B,A,D,B,B,C
KE5CDK - Doug - (Y) - Answers: 6: B, 7: B
NR612 - Jeff - (Y) - Answers: A,A,C,B,B,C,B
Woodworker - (Y) - No Answers