...a special Halloween edition of...
THE BONEYARD NET
The Boneyard Net
Records for 2019-10-30, 22:00 PDT
Tonight a few of us shared some spooky/creepy stories with the net to help set the mood for Halloween!
Check-ins / Answers:
(Y=Checked in, E=Early Check in, L = Late Check in)
- PNR433 - Spaceman - (Y) - 2 Stories
- PNR928 / TF3VG / KP928 - Walter - (E)
- PNR1005 - Kevin - (Y) - No story
- PNR1006 - Dawn - (Y) - No Story
- PNR4552 - Dave - (Y) - No Story
- KK4BFM - Captain Bob - (Y) - 1 Story
- NR612 - Jeff - (Y) - No Story
- PNR113 - Patrick - (Y) - 2 stories
- PNR2795 - Nelson - (Y) - 1 story
- PNR555 - Trucker - (Y) - No Stories
- uk175fb - Rob - (Y) - 1 Story
- For more ghost stories from Spaceman, click here.. There are more details on what happened at that house in Catonsville, MD.
- Captain Bob talked about a time he found 2 runaways from the Dupont family on a Greyhound bus back in the day. Here's the creepy part that happened about 10 years afterwards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I63m4lHSA1o
- Patrick brought up a time when he and spaceman were talking on zello, and his phone kept picking up what sounded like EVPs. (Spaceman sounds drunk but it was about 4 in the morning!! lol) Check out the conversation below:
Warning: This was a private conversation between Spaceman and Patrick so the language is a little rough in spots. Something we would not have done in the PNR channel. If you have sensitive ears, don't listen :)
- 0:34 - moan
- 0:37 - "Shut Up."
- 2:20 - "Oh, he's here"
- 2:51 - unable to determine what the voice is saying