The Boneyard Net
Records for 2020-07-29, 22:00 PDT
Tonight's Questions and Answers:
1) How many earths would fill up the our sun?
-- 1 million
2) At what wind speed does a Tropical storm turn into an official Hurricane?
-- 74 mph
3) What is the world's largest ocean?
-- Pacific Ocean
4) Name that tune:
-- ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man
5) Why are flamingos pink?
-- From eating Shrimp
6) Diamonds are made up almost entirely of what element?
7) Why is 6 afraid of 7?
-- Because 7 8 9
8) At what temperature are Celsius and Fahrenheit equal?
-- -40 degrees
9) Name that tune:
-- Jimi Hendrix - The Wind Cries Mary
10) What U.S. spider's poison is 15 times as powerful as rattlesnake venom?
-- Black Widow
11) What is it that prevents the earth's atmosphere from drifting away into space?
12) What percentage of a pandas diet is bamboo?
13) Name that tune:
-- Frank Sinatra - New York, New York
14) What is in the middle of the sky?
-- the letter k
15) If an electric train is traveling south, which way is the smoke going?
-- If it's electric, it wouldn't have smoke
16) Which planet has the most moons?
-- Jupiter has 67 known moons
17) Is the stratosphere above or below the troposphere?
18) What is the last thing you take off before bed?
-- your feet.... off the floor....
19) Name that tune:
-- Police - Roxanne
20) What is a meteor called when it reaches Earth's surface?
21) Which US city has been hit by the most tornadoes?
-- Oklahoma City
22) How far can a dog run into the woods?
-- only half way. After that, he's technically running OUT OF the woods.
23) What Reggae icon was raised a Catholic before becoming a Rasta in the 1960's?
-- Bob Marley
24) Name that tune:
-- Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight
25) In 1643 Evangalisa Torichelli invented the first what?
Check-ins / Answers:
(Y=Checked in, E=Early Check in, L = Late Check in)
PNR433 - Spaceman - (Y) - Net Controller
PNR-1005 - Kevin - (Y) - BBBC
PNR-1006 - Dawn - (Y) - CCCC
PNR113 - Patrick - (Y) - DADA
V01RV / PNR709 - Jim - (Y) - DDBC